Book Title: Cracking the SAT with 5 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 5 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging and important test.Techniques That Actually Work.
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
- 9 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2018 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2018
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's SAT, 29th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
- Hot Words for the SAT ED, 6th Edition (Barron's Hot Words for the SAT)
- Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
· 5 full-length practice tests
(4 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress