Book Title: The Groom's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Most Bewildering Ceremony Known to Man (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
Publisher: Quirk Books
Author: Shandon Fowler
- The Bride's Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day of Your Life (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Knot Book of Wedding Lists: The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Day, Down to the Smallest Detail
- The Wedding Planner Checklist (A Portable Guide to Organizing your Dream Wedding)
- The Bride-to-Be Book: A Journal of Memories From the Proposal to "I Do"
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom!
- The Newlywed's Instruction Manual: Essential Information, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice for the First Year of Marriage (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- The Wedding Planner & Organizer
- Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette
At Last! A Comprehensive Guide to Good Grooming
Gone are the days when you could sit back and let your fiancée plan the entire wedding. Today’s grooms have countless tasks to perform, from hiring the entertainment and planning the rehearsal dinner to buying the wedding bands and comforting hysterical family members.
Fortunately, The Groom’s Instruction Manual
is here to answer all of your most challenging questions: How do I handle feuding relatives? What should I look for in a good wedding photographer? Why does my fiancée seem stressed out all the time? Whatever your concerns, you’ll find the answers here—courtesy of author and veteran groom Shandon Fowler.