Book Title: My Moods, My Choices (TM) Flipbook for Kids | 20 Different Moods/Emotions | Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices | Great for all Kids including those with Autism and ADHD
Publisher: Cabell Creations LLC
Related BooksTeach kids about different moods and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. This flipbook is perfect for displaying at home, school, and counseling offices.
* 20 different moods are included (angry, bored, confident, confused, disappointed, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, guilty, happy, hopeful, hungry, sad, scared, shy, sick, sleepy, stressed, and worried).
* When kids experience different moods, they sometimes forget what options they have. This flipbook provides positive actions that can be taken for each mood. Instead of complaining, children are reminded about other choices that can be made.
* Kids will have fun flipping through the pages to find the mood character that matches their current mood. Adults will enjoy having helpful resources at their fingertips on positive choices that can be taken for each mood.
* This flipbook has a built-in stand and can be displayed on the bedroom dresser, kitchen counter, classroom, or counselor's office.
* Each page in the My Moods, My Choices (TM) Flipbook is laminated for extra durability.
* This is a helpful tool for any child, including those with Autism, ADHD, or special needs.